perezm0 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2013 #1 I have a canon eos 5d for sale and it is in great condition. Will accept any offers and I accept PayPal if interested. It's done me good and just upgraded to the canon mark 3 and haven't used it since. Thank you
I have a canon eos 5d for sale and it is in great condition. Will accept any offers and I accept PayPal if interested. It's done me good and just upgraded to the canon mark 3 and haven't used it since. Thank you
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2013 #2 This should be posted in the buy and sell area.
S Stratocanon TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2013 #3 I might be interested! I'll pm you.
G gw2424 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 566 Reaction score 55 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #4 Shutter Actuations?