What's new

Canon EOS 60D

tenninethousand

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
I just previously ordered the Canon EOS 60D for myself and I have not yet received it. I was wondering of others with this camera could post up pictures/videos they have taken with it on this thread? Thank you! :mrgreen:
 
It's a start, isn't it?

Yeah...it's a start...:thumbup:
But by morning, I bet the resource is exhausted! See, the OP's handle is tenninethousand...and 5,102 is a pittance compared with tenninethousand!
 
I just previously ordered the Canon EOS 60D for myself and I have not yet received it. I was wondering of others with this camera could post up pictures/videos they have taken with it on this thread? Thank you! :mrgreen:
How do you decide what is operator error - and what is poor camera performance?
 
I just previously ordered the Canon EOS 60D for myself and I have not yet received it. I was wondering of others with this camera could post up pictures/videos they have taken with it on this thread? Thank you! :mrgreen:
How do you decide what is operator error - and what is poor camera performance?
if the photo sucks its most likely the person standing behind the camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom