Canon EOS Comparison

I'm guessing you've never heard of dpreview.com ?

I have used DPReview but I wanted a simple list that had most of canons DSLR cameras. If you don't like it don't use it, just throwing it out there if anyone wanted a fast comparison.

I applaud your effort and thank you for sharing it with us. I'm just saying that you could have used a site like that, to create a list of any or all Canon DSLR cameras very easily.

How about Canon's very own home page sites, one built for each major country across the world? They list all 26 current Canon d-slr's...:sexywink:

How about Canon's very own home page sites, one built for each major country across the world? They list all 26 current Canon d-slr's...:sexywink:
Come on now... Everyone knows better than to go to the manufacturer's website to read about cameras. Nothing but lies and misinformation. :lol:

"Damnit, Josh, I'm a doctor, not a miracle-worker!"

Come on now... Everyone knows better than to go to the manufacturer's website to read about cameras. Nothing but lies and misinformation. :lol:

And you have to click on each individual camera to get the info.

Somewhere in this world there is a wheel that needs re-inventing.

Somewhere in this world there is a wheel that needs re-inventing.

Thank you for your kind comments!

you-re-welcome.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back