What's new

Canon Lens help

renee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,
I'm wanting some advice on lens.
I currently have a Canon 450D.
I'm still very amatuer and am focusing on portrait both indoor and outdoor.
What would be some lens i should look at getting.
I currently have a 50mm f/1.8, 18-55mm IS (came with the camera when i bought it)

Thanks

Renee
 
Usually the 85 f1.8 is next for people. But you also don't have any longer lens. So maybe a 70-200. What is your budget?
 
85 f/1.8
100 f/2
100 f/2.8 macro
70-200 f/* versions

Any of these will suit you well so its just a matter of the style you shoot with.
 
Thanks guys, i do actually have a 70-200mm but i hardly ever use it,i bought the twin lens kit.

I love taking photos of kids and families and basically whoever i can, love bright colours.
Would love to try out macro aswell.
 
Canon 100mm f2.8 usm is an outsatnding macro lens also the 135 f2 is a great lens and has a decent close focus. Both are great for portraits along with the 85.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom