Canon Mark II --Is this a good deal??

Reaction score
Website
www.ikandiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have decided to go with the Canon over the Nikon, although; all of the stores around here are out of them and said they are on backorder. They have no idea when they will get them in. I need this camera asap because i have a wedding booked in April and need to work w/ this before the wedding. Went to ebay and found tons of sites with these avail. Found the camera and lens the store was selling for 100.00 more but it also includes alot of other things. What are your thoughts on this? Seems pretty reputable i think?
Canon EOS 5D Mark II SLR Camera 24-105 IS 16GB 15PC Kit - eBay (item 220350690828 end time Feb-24-09 05:43:42 PST)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If places like B&H and Adorama don't have them in stock, I don't know why anybody else would have any more than a few in stock.

Maybe try to contract the seller before buying, just to confirm. With a positive rating of 99.1% and that many deals done...it comes out to 154 ratings that aren't positive.

Personally, I'd just order from a local store or B&H / Adorama and just wait for them to come in.

If places like B&H and Adorama don't have them in stock, I don't know why anybody else would have any more than a few in stock.

Maybe try to contract the seller before buying, just to confirm. With a positive rating of 99.1% and that many deals done...it comes out to 154 ratings that aren't positive.

Personally, I'd just order from a local store or B&H / Adorama and just wait for them to come in.

Thanks! I did think it was weird that so many places have them avail, yet, none of the local stores do . I guess i'll still email them and see what they say, but Im going to be cautious with this one. Thanks for the response!

Most best buys have them sitting on the shelf. Grab a 10% off coupon and hit one up.

I have decided to go with the Canon over the Nikon, although; all of the stores around here are out of them and said they are on backorder. They have no idea when they will get them in. I need this camera asap because i have a wedding booked in April and need to work w/ this before the wedding. Went to ebay and found tons of sites with these avail. Found the camera and lens the store was selling for 100.00 more but it also includes alot of other things. What are your thoughts on this? Seems pretty reputable i think?
Canon EOS 5D Mark II SLR Camera 24-105 IS 16GB 15PC Kit - eBay (item 220350690828 end time Feb-24-09 05:43:42 PST)

I think you might want to check here, first............http://www.resellerratings.com/store

BTW, we get a new delivery approx every 10 days.

With high demand items, frequent delivery and dispatch times mean that items can come in one door of the warehouse, be packaged, and out of another door within a couple of hours, so real time inventory on the website is often not possible.
Unless the items actually hit the shelves, our computer system generates an automatic message in response to an order, indicating that it is out of stock.

If you ever have any queries or concerns regarding an order or purchase from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix please don't hesitate to contact me directly: [email protected]

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected].
www.adorama.com

Most reactions

Back