What's new

Canon..or Manfrotto Mono?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shoot!! Wrong title. I meant opteka. But, since its up..I will also consider any options of a sub-$150 manfrotto monopod that is good. I am open to about anything. I am looking at monopods lately and I like the Canon 100 model. Does anyone have experience with the Canon 100 monopod? I dont shoot canon, but I like the look of the monopod. I also like the Opteka MP100 (many people seem to like this one also). Anyone have any input on these two?

Opteka:
Amazon.com: Opteka MP100 67" Pro Photo / Video Monopod: Electronics

Canon:
Amazon.com: Canon Monopod 100 for SLR Cameras & Lenses: Electronics

Thanks.
Mark
 
well i can tell you just by looking that the Canon is probably better. I mean for that prices just grab it.
 
Irrespective of any other issue, the Canon has a ball head. You'd soon find that trying to mount the camera on the flat surface of the Opteka was really annoying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom