max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 #1 Seeing how there are 1 gazillion threads comparing cameras that are nothing alike, I thought I would enter the scene. So....SD780 or 5D2? Pros and Cons
Seeing how there are 1 gazillion threads comparing cameras that are nothing alike, I thought I would enter the scene. So....SD780 or 5D2? Pros and Cons
Dao No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 6,427 Reaction score 462 Location St. Louis May 19, 2010 #2 hum ....
usayit No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2003 Messages 9,521 Reaction score 347 Location North New Jersey, United States of America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 #3 <<burp>>
C CMT TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 #4
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 u guys are not helping me....
cfusionpm TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 851 Reaction score 6 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 #6 The SD780 has the clear advantage here. I mean it's loaded with neat gimmicky features AND it can fit comfortably in tight jeans pockets.
The SD780 has the clear advantage here. I mean it's loaded with neat gimmicky features AND it can fit comfortably in tight jeans pockets.
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 but I can fit a 5d2 in my pocket too
sinjans TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Newfoundland, Canada (yes by') Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2010 #8 really?......................really?
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 no, not really.... but i do have some spare change in my pocket.