You fill out a form (no business license required) and submit it. A couple of weeks later you get a packet with all sorts of stuff in it and instructions on how to take advantage of their various services including expedited repair work.I think their primary concern is the camera's and lenses. It says you have to be a full time pro photog, but I think as long as you meet the other requirements you'll be fine. You may have to have a business license or something but as long as you do a bit of photography you should be ok.
You fill out a form (no business license required) and submit it. A couple of weeks later you get a packet with all sorts of stuff in it and instructions on how to take advantage of their various services including expedited repair work.I think their primary concern is the camera's and lenses. It says you have to be a full time pro photog, but I think as long as you meet the other requirements you'll be fine. You may have to have a business license or something but as long as you do a bit of photography you should be ok.