Canon vs. Nikon - Wedding photography?

She did say the reason Nikon is the industry standard was because the camera made up for "hand shake" when shooting a slower shutter speed in a dim-lit environment.
Wait, what? All it takes to the "industry standard" is image stabilization? Wow... :lol:

I just thought of this - Be careful when posting something about someone on this forum - I mean, it is one of the first that shows up in google when you search photography forum - Thats how I found it. It would be naive to think that she will never end up here. Just a heads up!

The question remains........ did you get the job?

Well too me she sounds like an opionated idiot. You would never have learned much from them. The only industry standard is the equipment is changing all the time.

Thanks for all of your replies. She did say the reason Nikon is the industry standard was because the camera made up for "hand shake" when shooting a slower shutter speed in a dim-lit environment. I know I still have a lot to learn, but... tripod?

Canon & Nikon both use in lens Image Shake reduction. The body doesn't have squat to do with it. She is an IDIOT!!! :banghead:

maybe she's Ken's wife? lol. and tell her she's a dumbass. How can u even compare cameras to computers? lol. If I would start out with Mac I would be on a mac now but since I started out with windows im on windows.

btw it's funny how most of the photographers that shoot weddings at the place I work at shoot Canon. Where's the idustry standard now? lol

Most reactions

Back