What's new

Canon XS: How do you zoom in?

Don't worry, I've had some post's that were a bit laughable. You live and you learn. But I must :lmao::lol:
 
everyone starts somewhere, dont worry, I am sure i have asked dumb questions too (well.. there is no dumb questions as there is alwyas someone else who wants to know the same thing!)
 
And you reason for a double post?
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...reviews/177712-may-dumbest-question-ever.html


i-lold.jpg
 
I thought the + and - buttons on the back of the camera did it using a motor.....do I REALLY in 2009 need to zoom in and out by hand? Really? Or do I have a defective kit lense (18-55)



:lmao:
 
Wrong place to post, what the hell...
I just want to said this is my favorite forum to read, you people are critical yet constructive, straightforward yet supportive, some are pretty mean (sometimes) & funny at the same time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom