Canon XSI and sharp images.

Ok, I'm definately in the wrong forum. :)

The Rebel with a kit lens is super fantastic for shooting all things, especially on P mode.

That is sarcastic, I know. Sorry about that, but some of the replies here are just freaking me out.

Best of all to you guys, and I honestly hope your dreams come true.
Many Hugs!

The Rebel with a kit lens is super fantastic for shooting all things, especially on P mode.

That is sarcastic, I know. Sorry about that, but some of the replies here are just freaking me out.

Many Hugs!

I think the level of advice you're trying to offer to the OP, while sound advice, may be a bit above the level where he's at right now. As with all things you have to crawl before you can walk. He is not at the level where the changing cameras/sensors will make a smack of difference, and using manual focus all the time will cause many more missed shots than learning to first use AF properly. He needs to focus on the basics like camera handling before he runs out to buy a 1D.

Many Hugs!

I think the level of advice you're trying to offer to the OP, while sound advice, may be a bit above the level where he's at right now. As with all things you have to crawl before you can walk. He is not at the level where the changing cameras/sensors will make a smack of difference, and using manual focus all the time will cause many more missed shots than learning to first use AF properly. He needs to focus on the basics like camera handling before he runs out to buy a 1D.

Who needs talent when you can have a 1D. :)

I hope the sarcasm is noticeable here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back