What's new

Can't Decide on Camera.

TheWarmestKid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm going to be buying a new camera soon, and I don't know what to pick.
I currently have a Nikon d5000 and it doesn't have a focusing motor, and it's too slow for what I need. I mostly do sports and portraits.
My question is, would I be better off buying a used 5D, 1D Mark II, or saving up for a d700 or 5DII? I will need to buy lenses if I decide to go Canon, but I can sell my Nikon lenses to pay for those.

Thanks. :)
 
IMO - stick with nikon. The d700 is great but I want the d300s.
 
I think I will save up and get the d700, it just looks so good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom