What's new

Cant stay focused!

GIMP is a good place to start. 100% free and (I would guess) can do 90% of what PS can do.

If you decide to start shooting in RAW (which gives you much more leeway when editing) you can get UFRaw to convert your images.

They both take some getting used to but produce nice images once you figure them out. As far as I know, there are some instructional videos on youtube on how to use GIMP.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've used gimp once or twice. I'll try it again and play around a bit and see what I can do. I shoot in RAW now, although in editing I probably haven't taken advantage of it yet. Thanks :-)
 
I'm still a noob myself but, have you looked into a 50mm 1.8 prime lens?
They are cheap and help with shapness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom