Can't Think Of A Title

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All,
I posted an image yesterday that a buddy took and I tweaked a little. People in the forums seemed to like it so I went out yesterday and shot some more images. This one is all me, I took the image and did all the pp.

DSC_0032_Grn_Screen.jpg

looks like it could be a print ad for Adidas

very cool image

Thanks hudsonp. Actually after playing with this style of pp I have noticed it in a lot of commercial applications.

I absolutely love the lighting you did here, but it makes her hands seem masculine.

unique pose I must say, and the fisheye really exaggerates it.

ahhhhhh!! weird photos! :D

I also noticed the manly hands! LOL!

Nice shot, love the after effects!!!

Yes I showed it to a co-worker and she thought I placed my hands in the picture (I am a masculine male) lol. Thanks for the comments to all, and gravy I used my 10.5 mm, two sb600's, and the sun to get that lighting.

Okay! You got to tell me how you post processed the picture.

Bingo!! Sw1tch FX hit the nail on the head. As with any photography lighting is what makes the photo. I had the sun right behind the subjects head for some backlighting and I used two SB600 speedlights setup on camera left and right. Then it is just adjusting the local contrast, selective color, and a lot of skin retouching. Even the RAW photo pretty much looks like this except for the colors and skin retouching. It is all about lighting.

Here is a link to one I posted yesterday. Af friend took the image and I did some of the pp. The sun is one source of light and then two speedlight flashes were used as well.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90545

yep, the sun can act as a terrific hair light.

title =

WHAZZZUP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back