Canyon, Bridge, Water and Light

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a couple that I'd like to share - was torn between the camera and the fishin' pole, but I'm glad the camera won... The light last night was incredible, and the canyon was beautiful down by the water... C&C appreciated if you find something to share...

Thanks,

3758339158_6b87cfbac0_b.jpg

3757548875_3e13b4e1c9_b.jpg

3758348376_b85ecbc54a_b.jpg

3757546713_8ac30b59c2_b.jpg

I really really like #3 and #2, #1 is cool too. #4 looks a bit off IMO, not sure if its the crooked horizon or the fact that the bridge is cut off but its not quite right.

But great work!

What kind of PP work are you doing to these? The halo in #3 is really strong.

The fourth one would be enhanced greatly with a strategic crop, currently the thirds are all out of line. Sky, forest, water have a near equal distribution so it would be similar to putting the subject in the middle, offset that slightly and it would be very appealing :)

The third one has a strong halo around the mountain line, was this from PP?

The second one is a very nice shot overall I enjoy that one quite a bit

The White Balance seems a bit off in all of them. They shifted quite a bit in ACR when I normalized copies.

At least for me, the horizon being off on #4 detracts significantly from the image. I'd crop it to bring the bridge back to the correct horizontal orientation. Otherwise, I like the shot.

I really like the colors on #2, though personally I'd crop a bit off of the bottom.

Appreciate the comments ..... #2 & #3 are both HDR images, that's the reason for the halo ... not sure how to get around that, and still get the effect I wanted on the cliffs...

#4 ................... the bridge is level.... Idaho has crooked skies.

Still learnin' and having fun... ;)

r

Most reactions

New Topics

Back