Cape Perpetua, OR

I love your rendering of the water here. Not too long, not too short, just enough to show action!

Majeed, very nice image. Is this what is called "Thor's well"? I have seen other images of it and as I understand it, this is some kind of "feature" that does strange things at high tide.

WesternGuy

Majeed, very nice image. Is this what is called "Thor's well"? I have seen other images of it and as I understand it, this is some kind of "feature" that does strange things at high tide.

WesternGuy

Yep, WesternGuy, it's Thor's well. There's a geocoordinate within google maps if you ever want to visit. Just type it in.

Thanks everyone!

WesternGuy

Yep, WesternGuy, it's Thor's well. There's a geocoordinate within google maps if you ever want to visit. Just type it in.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for the confirmation. Another thing to put on my Oregon bucket list.

Looks like I have at least a two week trip to Oregon to plan - waterfalls, Mt. Hood + other volcanos), Painted Hills, Thor's Well, etc., etc. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Gorgeous! I too have the Oregon coast on my bucket list.

Most reactions

Back