Car pics *JDM Soarer*

love the car, awesome pictures, i actually like the houses in the background, it gives it color.

Great pics. The location, like you said, could definitely use a change heh.

The only thing I'd have to say is to remain consistant with the shots. The white balance varies from shot to shot and as well as the contrast, as people have mentioned.

JDM power!

I'll keep that in mind with the contrast and saturation :) thanks!

Whoa, how do you like the 17-55mm f/2.8 ??? Baller status.

I love it!! I just need the 70-200 to complete the package :D but I can say that this lens really satisfy me *except on a trackday which I really need to zoom in*

love the car, awesome pictures, i actually like the houses in the background, it gives it color.

thanks! we're going to do another photoshoot soon. found a really nice location yesterday.

sick car, sick picks!

show us some engine bay pics! 1JZ POWAA!!:hail:

thanks! he did couple stuff to the engine already, but the motor was dirty when I shot the car. here's a pic that I took back when he just got the car.

154965743-L.jpg

Not a fan of the genre of car, but the pics are quite great. I don't much mind the houses in the background- in fact, yall had to point them out for me to even notice. For the engine bay it's focused ont the upper radiator bracket/cross brace. On your halfk-front shots I much prefer the up close version. Also, what are you using for a lens? Noticed a little vignetting up top- it's not a negative, just seen it. Overall I'd have been proud to take the shots. Kyle

Most reactions

Back