car pictures

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lately i've been overwhelmed looking through the general gallery. it feels like every other thread is car photography... can they be moved somewhere?

well you could always look at my wildlife shots instead :lol:

Short answer no.

Long answer.

There have been several requests for this, however Automovive Photography is too narrow a field to warrent it's own gallery section and has been declined every time.

i just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter.

I know where your coming from...
There seems to be more and more automotive related photography each day.
I even had to make a separate section for it in my form yesterday.
Either it is getting more popular, or maybe the automotive photographer are just more willing to post their photos? lol

i just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter.
And that's exactly why we have this particular forum! :) It's an easier place for the moderators to look if you have questions or suggestions and, despite other folks weighing in, we're the only ones who will be able to give you a thumbs up or thumbs down.

I take it you wouldn't open the threads if you knew by the image title it was another car shot? ;) So are we really seeing (again) more people who aren't labeling their shots very well? "Check this out!" and "I think I got a good angle here" can be hard to pass up....but, like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I know you're aware of why we try to keep down the number of different Galleries, so I see why so many people put car shots in the General Gallery. Maybe I can modify the forum description or pop in a reminder sticky to encourage people to use the title field to quickly identify their image and spare people having to open up a lot of threads on subjects they're not particularly interested in.

We always try to get the word out there, but it's an ongoing difficulty to get everyone to follow posting guidelines in a forum of this size!

Most reactions

Back