What's new

Car Rush.

Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
I'm living in a place near Amsterdam ( Holland )
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first photo post! I'm kind of excited and maybe a little bit nervous. I just started with Photography a month ago. I was walking down the streets yesterday. And i saw this. I had to take a picture! Please give me some feedback. The picture is taken with a Canon 400D

2921779596_485d79d52b_o.jpg
 
I am just a novice myself so I cant really give the valuation you are looking for. But for some reason the shot just doesn't work for me. I am thinking i might like it better as a wide angel shot vs what appears to me to be a telephoto shot. I could be wrong though. But the sky is killer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom