.::Car Shoot::.

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I just made a Skate Session picture thread, and I also wanted to make another one with cars. Which is something else that I love taking pictures of. I have posted a couple of these pictures in other threads, but I wanted to make a compilation with the rest. Hope you enjoy :thumbup: :D

1.) (iphone)
6590719839_514120aa56_z.jpg

2.) Wash n Wax (iphone)
6577239087_225a885d23.jpg

3.) Timmy taking pictures of his e46 (iphone)
6577233441_aa40d94a23.jpg

4.) (iphone)
6577233267_c0fc5f9fe6.jpg

5.) Forsythe bird sanctuary (canon powershot)
6577230873_62985363a9_z.jpg

6.) My neighborhood, looking out to AC (iphone)
6351136701_70aa5572d6.jpg

7.) Collage (bottom right, walking next to my car. Picture taken by my friend Victor)
6306405164_780bf3ba50.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:Happy New Year:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Really like the first one and the wash 'n wax one. Very simple, cool setting for the car.

I appreciate the cool car pictures, because having taken many pictures of cars with crappy cameras that I have always had (before my new one)..I know that I cannot take pictures that look like yours! lol.........yet.

I like #4. May try moving closer to the car at the same location (turn the front wheel so you can see it) so you'll get more car and less sky. Would be an awesome shot.

What did you use to get the elevation above the car?

I appreciate the cool car pictures, because having taken many pictures of cars with crappy cameras that I have always had (before my new one)..I know that I cannot take pictures that look like yours! lol.........yet.

:lol: Thank you! Just keep at it. I love pictures of cars! I'll keep an eye out for any shots you post up. :thumbup:

I like #4. May try moving closer to the car at the same location (turn the front wheel so you can see it) so you'll get more car and less sky. Would be an awesome shot.

Thanks for the comment!
I've got a bunch of closer shots of my car from this same day. for some reason I really like the perspective in that shot though. :thumbup:

What did you use to get the elevation above the car?

Both 1 and 2 were taken from the atop structures. #2 was a bird watching tower.

I like them , but I feel there's very little "car" in some of the photos. I would've got closer - a lot closer (I'm especially talking about #4).
The last one is very nice.

Awesome pictures, I don't do much car shots but when I do some next, I will keep these shots in mind for some inspiration. Keep up the good work!

... it's liek if they had HDR in 1970 :)

I like it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back