.::Car Shoot::.

I usually skip car shoot topics. I'm very glad I didn't.

However, the sky immediately surrounding the upper right of subject in #2 is a completely different color. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but the fact that it made me ask means it ~might be an accident, or simply bad editing. That's probably bad.

Fantastic shots.

Thank you for the compliment and your input. I know exactly what your talking about in #2. I edited that shot with an iphone app, and I guess I went a little overboard with the vignetting. :mrgreen:

Made it down to Ocean City, Maryland this weekend for H2O International!
I had an amazing time. Got to meet some really good people, hang out with old friends, and look at awesome cars! I hope you all enjoy these shots! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

26.) mkv meet :heart:

27.) my favorite shot from the mkv meet!

28.) mkv + gottis

29.) mkv + TH-Lines

30.) mk1 + RMs (Probably my favorite shot from this weekend)

31.) Datsun + RSs (probably my favorite car i saw at h2o) :hail::heart:

32.) BMW + RFs

33.) RFsssssssss :lovey:

I still have some more I need to edit, but this was a good start. Hope you enjoy! Any comments are welcome! :thumbup::thumbup:

I love that slammed Chevy truck. That thing is just plain awesome!

Nice pics! I am enjoying all of them!

I love that slammed Chevy truck. That thing is just plain awesome!

Nice pics! I am enjoying all of them!

Yeah i love that Chevy as well! I appreciate the kind words :thumbup::thumbup:

A good friend of mine picked up this gem, a 1984 Mercedes Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel, over the summer and I finally got around to taking some shots of it. :heart::heart::heart:

34.)

It's been a while since I've updated this thread, and I finally got the opportunity to get out and shoot some interesting cars. here are a few from this past weekend :thumbup::D

And these crazy guys...

Man, I really hate to say this, but somehow I feel you were more creative with a lesser camera than you are with your dslr. The first shots in this thread are by far the better of the bunch.

Maybe your brain felt it had to make up for subpar camera equipment, but sort of shut down once you got a better camera.

Man, I really hate to say this, but somehow I feel you were more creative with a lesser camera than you are with your dslr. The first shots in this thread are by far the better of the bunch.

Maybe your brain felt it had to make up for subpar camera equipment, but sort of shut down once you got a better camera.

Well I can see where your coming from, but don't think my brain has "shut down" as you put it. :lol:
From my earlier days of shooting only with my iphone I have toned down on the over processing, which I agree has made my pictures a bit less dramatic I guess.
I am always trying new things and I am still looking to move forward instead of standing still. Hopefully the next time you check back on this thread I will have made some creative improvements! I really appreciate your honesty and input! :thumbup::thumbup:;)

Here's a shot I took of my car a couple months back and forgot to post in this thread.

Wash n Wax is a great shot! And #9 is damn cool! Being a Golf man I have to say, you've done a great job with the car! Looks sexy as hell!

Nice photos, and nice to see this thread up and running again!

Can't wait until the season starts once again.

Nice photos, and nice to see this thread up and running again!

Can't wait until the season starts once again.

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to this season as well. It's been a looong winter!

more cool pix :D

:thumbup::thumbup::D More to come! Just got back from a big car meet this weekend in philly. I'll be posting my shots very soon!

For now though...
This was a triptych i put together last month. I called it "Respect Your Elders" - mk5 gti meets mk1 gti. :lovey:

On sunday There was a meet in philly at FDR skate park called the #ShrinkAllTheCars Meet (The hash tag was used because it was started on instagram) What started as a little bit of fun, turned into a community coming together to help out one of their own. Chad Kreiling began shrinking pictures of peoples cars one day, and from simple posts and re-posts on instagram the demand for the shrunken pictures began to grow exponentially. Chad decided to put the demand for these pictures to good use. A friend of his, Cory Burgees, was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and is currently awaiting a double lung transplant. To help alleviate the large financial burden that Cory and his family will have to face, Chad began accepting donations that go straight to Cory. With the help of the community Chad shrunk over 1,500 cars and counting and raised close to $6,000! With the Help of people like Jess Kang of Canibeat, a meet was put together in Philly that brought together over 1,000 cars! I must say it was pretty incredible to see something so small blow up into something so BIG! I am so happy to have been a part of it! :thumbup::mrgreen:

So here are Three pictures that Chad shrunk for me!

Shrink!

Shrank!

Shrunk!
8663514571_793e29b240_z.jpg

:lol::heart:

And these are few shots that I took from the meet itself :thumbup:

Gathering under the Overpass of I95 at FDR skate park

Cop Car got tagged:lol:

The Line up.

A beautiful mkIV gti on CCW Classics

Not cars, but I love these slammed stretched out rukus'!

Rough Ground for low cars :grumpy:

This is my friend Mike Barry's car, and what a beaut she is! :lovey:

Chad is still at it Shrinking cars for his buddy, Cory! If you would like to have a picture of your car shrunk and donate to a good cause email a picture of your car to [email protected]. and make a donation via PayPal to this email address, [email protected]

Attachments

• $8664614634_a55cf72547_z.jpg
    $8664614634_a55cf72547_z.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 109

Most reactions

New Topics

Back