#9 and #10 are my favorites. Great shots... Keep up the great work.
Great pictures!
Awesome pictures, I don't do much car shots but when I do some next, I will keep these shots in mind for some inspiration. Keep up the good work!
... it's liek if they had HDR in 1970
I like it!
Now I wanna see you combine the image quality of the DSLR with the creativity you showed with your iPhone!!
#2
#3
#4
Are my favorite shots!
Also that the GTI falls in the category; 'one of my favorite hatchbacks'.
Nice ride!
Cool photos!
I'm new to the forum (This is post number 3!) and can't wait to start taking pics of my jeep.
Are you using any special equipment?

I like number 20, nice framing. But you need a CPL-filter to kill those reflections on the hood/windshield.
I like them

I like it! You got such an "eye" for cars/car-photography. I believe you got great feelings for cars and then you transfer those feelings into your photography and it shows.
If I'm reading correctly, most of these shots were taken with an iPhone and a point and shoot Canon. Let me turn up the applause a little for that reason! And very nice processing for these images.