Andrea K TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2004 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia/North Carolina Jan 1, 2006 #1 Rather boring I suppose, but I figure I'll post it because I haven't taken pics in forever. thanks for looking!
Rather boring I suppose, but I figure I'll post it because I haven't taken pics in forever. thanks for looking!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 1, 2006 #2 cool shot, love the b+w on the old beemer:thumbup:
Andrea K TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2004 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia/North Carolina Jan 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks!
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2006 #4 What kinda license plates are those? :scratch: Nice shots, Andrea! Now I need to get the damn camera out!
What kinda license plates are those? :scratch: Nice shots, Andrea! Now I need to get the damn camera out!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 2, 2006 #5 Best car in the world (The BMW 5-Series). Interesting shots - especially for me! Rob
Andrea K TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2004 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia/North Carolina Jan 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Rob said: Best car in the world (The BMW 5-Series). Interesting shots - especially for me! Rob Click to expand... You know it! Corry, it's supposed to be a German plate, it means nothing in the States, just for show I guess thanks for the comments guys!
Rob said: Best car in the world (The BMW 5-Series). Interesting shots - especially for me! Rob Click to expand... You know it! Corry, it's supposed to be a German plate, it means nothing in the States, just for show I guess thanks for the comments guys!
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2006 #7 nice shot and those are german license plates allright. You can tell that from the circle of stars (which means it is Europian) and the little D in the left side (Deutschland).
nice shot and those are german license plates allright. You can tell that from the circle of stars (which means it is Europian) and the little D in the left side (Deutschland).
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 2, 2006 #8 Wouldn't call it the best car in the world But it is a nice shot, good B&W
R Rockfreak300 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 37 Reaction score 2 Jan 2, 2006 #9 Nice car and nice shot too!
Xmetal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 22, 2004 Messages 2,351 Reaction score 29 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2006 #10 How on earth I missed this thread I will never know but that is one very smooth shot, Andrea!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 3, 2006 #11 are those BBS wheels? I like.....