Car Talk

Love that Jeep! My twin bro has one and I take it out on occasion.

My daily driver for the last 4 years is a 1967 F100, Is that old enough for you, and It only has 600 miles on it. Actually it just rolled over, probably for the fourth or fifth time I would guess.

I love old stepside trucks. 50/60's model are generally all awesome. Though my favorite is the Chevys from the 70's and early 80's

By domromer

I LOVE cars!!! All things motorized actually.

My current fleet includes the following:

1992 Sunburst Yellow Mazda Miata <--the Autocross car

1998 Black Subaru Impreza Outback Sport <--the Rallycross car and daily driver

2002 Zinc Yellow Ford Mustang GT <--former autocross car, soon to be track car and occasional daily driver

2004 Blue Toyota Sienna LE <--Family hauler and track support vehicle

I'll to find some action shots of the three race cars and post them in the near future.

Well my ford I not nearly as nice as that chevy, and its not a step-side, but it is a short bed(67 was the first year). Actually My truck looks like crap, the paint is faded scraped and spray-painted using multiple colors,

My air filter is from a chevy Camaro, but I made an adapter out of a can of green beans and a Frisbee.

My battery tray rusted out so I tied down my battery with a piece of Romex (building wire).

Last month I smelled electrical smoke and now my turn signals don't work.

I love old cars!

I am a big fan of old Lincolns. had a 76 Cont. Town Coupe, a 54 Lincoln, a 54 ford coupe...meh, need to see if I have pics floating around.

Well I know a lot of you guys have seen my 1987 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo II. Now time for some fun factory info (as it is stock)

-Engine: 13B-T @-rotor engine with twin scroll turbocharger and top mounted intercooler
-Max output: 182bhp @ 6,300 RPM
-Max Torque: 154 ft. lbs. @ 2,200 RPM
-Layout: Front/Mid-engine rear-wheel drive
-Drivetrain: 5 speed manual transmission w/ clutch-type limited slip differential
-Weight: 2,850 pounds
-Weight distribution: 51%/49% front/back
-Brakes: 4 wheel disc brakes vented

I love it. All of that tech talk translates to amazing performance on a road course. It gets its power and torque in all the right places for picking up speed through or after a turn and it handles like a dream.

mywallpaper.jpg

The bulk of my display automotive photography is located in the Automotive theme and classic automotive theme.

but this is my POS, 1985 (Mid Size) Mercury Marquis (not to be confused with full size Grand Marquis)

I was in the process of a major body work overhaul when the garage roof gave out, now it's a stalled project. And no I am not driving it, in fact the interior is out of it for floor repair.

Marquis1.png

Most reactions

Back