Cardinal -simple -clean

randallone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.branhamphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sometimes I want to see a little environment with the subject, what do you think is this a pleasing composition or to plain?
762467635_mvF98-L.jpg

Thanks for viewing Randall

Great contrast of colors. What lens to produce the bokeh like this?

Nice leading lines with the stems also.

~Michael~

thanks Michael
I was using my Nikon 300mm f/2.8 it does make a nice bokeh . The background was snow with trees shadowed across the landscape.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with above - the colors look great. Really makes the cardinal stand out. Beautiful. :)

I rather like the composition. I think the context is lovely rather than just the bird. Plus the colors and the lines are wonderful!

A "simply lovely" composition, with the bright splash of colour in the lower right, the diagonal line of the stalk, and those alternating lines of white and blue in the background.

thanks Michael
I was using my Nikon 300mm f/2.8 it does make a nice bokeh . The background was snow with trees shadowed across the landscape.

If I had the money, that would me by next prime lens. I have a buddy shooting with a D3 and that and used it for HS football and it's incredibly sharp at 2.8.....very sharp actually

~Michael~

Hi everyone I appreciate all the great comments , if you really want to see it larger just go to my web site where it is protected and you can view it full size on the slide show .
thanks Randall

Hi everyone I appreciate all the great comments , if you really want to see it larger just go to my web site where it is protected and you can view it full size on the slide show .
thanks Randall

...meaning bigger in the frame. ;) Still a nice photo. :thumbup:

Sorry Mike I misunderstood you how's this for filling the frame.
[imghttp://www.branhamphoto.com/Nature/NATURES-PORTRAITS/cracking-a-seed-copy/743320874_6Nink-L.jpg[/img] thanks randall

Most reactions

New Topics

Back