CARLITA .. WHERE ARE YOU?

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
anybody seen Carlita .. i havent seen her around in a while .. where ya at girl? :lol: ... has anybody seen her? :bounce:

You're right Dew, she has dropped out of sight these last few weeks.... :scratch: I haven't seen her anywhere but here.

Yes, every day i check the photo forum for news on our beloved Carli. But alas she has not written us. I remember her saying that she was having some computer problems, but she would always check in when she went to her parents. Perhaps she found a new boyfriend that is more important to her then us :(

Anyways we all miss ya Carli, hope to hear for you soon :D

she was a ball of fun, wasnt she? :D ... i miss the ole gal :sillysmi:

Come back Carlita!
Your Forum misses you!

i know she had a website .. im gonna see if i can find her profile and email her

You can email her via here Dew. Go to one of her old posts and her email icon is at the bottom next to the PM and www icons.

No go manda. Carli does not wish to receive emails. Chase or Voodoo could look up her email and send her a message though.

whoa! :shock:

this is a bit of a surprise i must say. :p i didn't realize anyone would really notice if i was gone for a bit. i hadn't really been posting much in a while anyway.

oh well, as the story goes, my computer is still dead (dad's workin on it) and the ex-boyfriend took his away from me finally, so i have no internet access at home. i DO check in at my parents house but it's been a couple (a few? i've lost track now) weeks since i've visited them. i've been SO run down and icky feeling. :-(

then the ex and i got back together for about two seconds until i got confirmation about a series of very poorly thought out lies and now i'm on my own again. :-D weeeeeeeeeeee!

AND AND AND... on thursday morning i fly into NYC!! YAY!! 5 days of picture taking in the big apple, just like last year. :-D i can't wait. although i'm VERY anxious about flying. you would think it'd get easier the more often i do it, but it's the exact opposite. i get more and more nervous about each flight i have to take as i rack up the frequent flier miles. :-?

i got a new tripod and a bunch of film holders and crap. $550 bucks worth of goodies. i love my mommy so much. :p

i'm in the computer lab right now and it's freezing. i've been here for like 3 or 4 hours so i'm about ready to go home again. must... eat... food. i'll try to check in more often so you guys don't worry about me. ;-)

YAY FOR CARLITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

come back soon....

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back