Carner Family

Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grandma has great style! I think the location and styling were well coordinated.

The only thing I don't get is the mirror shot (though you captured that sweet, innocent face very well!). It's kind of just like "Hey baby crawling on a mirror in a field." Just doesn't make sense, to me.

The first one is really nice; love the warm light - though the second and third look a bit cooler in comparison.

Over all - nice job :)

And Grandpa looks like he doesn't take any s**t from anyone (but I'll bet grand-baby will have him sorted out in a hurry)! Great set.

Thanks for the comments. Ya as far as the baby goes it was kinda mom's idea... not mine.

Thanks for the comments. Ya as far as the baby goes it was kinda mom's idea... not mine.

Great pictures did you use any lighting. If so what did you use

I also think that the mirror was not a good idea. However, the pic is not bad. The baby is cute;) The rest of the pictures I like. bravo

Okay the mirror was not a great idea, but it pales in comparison to that huge monstrosity of a headband on that very cute kid. MHO

Thanks for all the comments. Rosy I used a 580EXii through a 24" soft box

Yea the man with the hat looks like an interesting guy. I'd love to sit down and have a beer with him.

Nice set! The first two are exceptionally nice; great expressions all around. :) I must agree with the others on the mirror shot; mom thought she had a cool idea and she probably loves it. ;) For me it makes the baby look kinda creepy, but you executed a requested setup very well.

I'm sure you have happy clients from this outing!

Most reactions

Back