What's new

Carosel of Doom

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I suppose there isn't really much doom involved...

Bolton%20Fair%202011%20-%20081.jpg


I'm always fascinated by these things...

c/c welcome if desired.
 
Manaheim is Master Of The Mechanical "Stuff" ;)

Interesting shot, I like that.
 
I'm having a de ja vu moment... You've posted this before?
No harm if you did. Just doing a sanity check.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Manaheim is Master Of The Mechanical "Stuff" ;)

Interesting shot, I like that.

Glad you like! :) And yeah, mechanical stuff is kinda more my thing.

I'm having a de ja vu moment... You've posted this before?
No harm if you did. Just doing a sanity check.

Ummm... maybe? I'm not actually sure. I found a copy of it on my local system with my OLD logo, which means I at least edited it and INTENDED to put it up a while ago, but I didn't recall actually doing it.
 
I like the lines as they form a random pattern (oxymoron?). The OOF metal rod in the front is distracting, perhaps a deeper DOF would have worked better or a different angle to keep that out of frame if nothing else. The rod on the left is lit nicely towards the bottom but then goes blocked black at the top. I'm not sure this lends itself well to the photo. Down by the bottom of the frame there is an overexposed highlight right next to blocked red. This, too, is a distraction that could be minimized in post-process.

What was your original intent of this photo? What were you attempting to show us?

I look forward to seeing more of your photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom