Cars C&C

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not posted any C&C in a few months. I want some feedback on these. I like these POV's. Just curious what others think.
IMG_3293w.jpg

redsledw.jpg

Woodyw.jpg

I really like all of these shots. However, as a "car person," I am also curious to see the whole cars!

I give you props for #2. Matte paint jobs can appear slightly (very) blotchy, so I would have held off of that shot. Came out very well though.

I love this type of shot on cars. usually it'll be accompanied with other photos of the car as well. #1 is my personal fav. just take urself out of the bumper and you're good ;)

yeah im the same as the others. shots are good. but just want to see more of the car. at least enough to get a better feel for it. if added in along with a set with more shots of the car they'd be good.

try to watch getting your reflection in the car as you shoot too. or at least i try to keep myself out of them.

yeah im the same as the others. shots are good. but just want to see more of the car. at least enough to get a better feel for it. if added in along with a set with more shots of the car they'd be good.

try to watch getting your reflection in the car as you shoot too. or at least i try to keep myself out of them.

Your talking about a completely different style of photo when saying you want to see the whole car. Also, I usually do keep myself out of the reflection, but the angle I was at, and the corner of the bumper, it was impossible to stay out of it.

Your talking about a completely different style of photo when saying you want to see the whole car. Also, I usually do keep myself out of the reflection, but the angle I was at, and the corner of the bumper, it was impossible to stay out of it.

as a car guy i just always want to see more of the car. all 3 cars looked like they were likely really nicely built cars and i just wanted more. kinda like asking a women what she looks like and she send you a pic of her leg. you just wanna see the whole package.

as a car guy i just always want to see more of the car. all 3 cars looked like they were likely really nicely built cars and i just wanted more. kinda like asking a women what she looks like and she send you a pic of her leg. you just wanna see the whole package.

I understand what you are saying, but these photos are intended to show the detail and artistic design that was put into these cars. And you cannot really display that detail when you get the whole car in frame, specially at a car show, waay too many distractions would be shown.

I understand what you are saying, but these photos are intended to show the detail and artistic design that was put into these cars. And you cannot really display that detail when you get the whole car in frame, specially at a car show, waay too many distractions would be shown.

oh i agree with you. cars shows are generally the worst places to shoot cars. like i said the shots are good. its just the car guy that wants more. the photographer in me says nice job.

Oooo, number three- wood on a car- looks interesting. Any chance of seeing the whole thing?
I like the intensity of the colors and the perspective does show off the details nicely.

these are so fun!!! I love the point of view, the bright colors, the crystal clear focus, and just...everything. Thanks for sharing! I love your work.

Oooo, number three- wood on a car- looks interesting. Any chance of seeing the whole thing?
Thanks, Thats the only pic I have. I cropped it some, but not enough. I believe its a ford station wagon woody.

these are so fun!!! I love the point of view, the bright colors, the crystal clear focus, and just...everything. Thanks for sharing! I love your work.

Thanks very much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back