What's new

Castle Fireworks

robinkay6573

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Lansing, MI
I took these in May. They are okay, not really 100% happy with them. I think I need to use a tripod next time. THey were just taken leaning against a light pole. These have not been adjusted at all...right from the camera to Photobucket.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks

100_1185.jpg


100_1186.jpg

100_1181.jpg
 
Robin, pretty nice shots that you have here. I am particularly impressed that they were taken w/o the benefit of a tripod. Like the 2nd one best.
 
Thanks! It is pretty difficult carrying a tripod around at Disney World (although I have done it!). These photos were taken in May of this year.
 
Neat shots. I like the colours in the first pic. You must have pretty steady hands :thumbup:
 
I'd have to say that the fireworks at Magic Kingdom are the most impressive fireworks I've seen. Thanks for sharing the memories.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom