Castle on the Mall

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's what I think is a nice shot of the Smithsonian Institution's Castle. What do you think?

IMG_4751.jpg

PaulJMcCain said:
Woah- it must be on a hill. Good pic otherwise!

:lmao: nope, not on a hill. jo, has cronic inner ear infections. :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
:lmao: nope, not on a hill. jo, has cronic inner ear infections. :mrgreen:

OK, so clearly this is an ongoing issue that I seem to be having. Barring eardrops or a decompression chamber, do you (or anyone else plagued with this affliction) have any suggestions as to how I can learn to compensate for this problem?

i like the glare in the windows :thumbup:
nice colors too

You actually get ear infections that makes you tilty?? :lol:, not laughing at you, but with you! :p

Whatever way they seem to tilt, compensate a few degrees against your judgement. Or get a tripod and line up the little bubble in the middle :lmao:

if you're shooting digital, there must be an option that draws a grid on the display. Doesn't beat a tripod, but still works!
Nice shot, btw.

very warm colors, i like it.. Jo i think maybe you should just tilt every picture you take a tad to the left in PS, i think that'll solve your problem! I think a slight crop off the bottom to get rid of those heads in the lower left and maybe even a little higher to get rid of the cars, just my opinion tho.

-Joe

Has it been fix, because I do see any side ways tilt or rotation, do see some backwards tilt and natural perspective

jocose said:
Here's what I think is a nice shot of the Smithsonian Institution's Castle. What do you think?

IMG_4751.jpg

see the difference?

50110386-O.jpg

jo, check your camera to see if a grid can be placed on the display. at first, it will appear as a distraction, but you will soon get used to it. i use it occasionally.

JonMikal said:
jo, check your camera to see if a grid can be placed on the display. at first, it will appear as a distraction, but you will soon get used to it. i use it occasionally.
just as i said.

Is it me or are the trees tilted to the left? that gives a really strange illusion, though the castle is ok...

Most reactions

Back