Cat Pictures

Ben Schwartz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think if you aren't out and are just sitting around at home, a cat is a pretty good subject of photography. They have many emotions and such, I took a few - lmk what you think.

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_2069-Copy.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

here's mine...
in adoration of a little butterfly...
"hmm can you see that flying thing?"
"yeah...maybe taste good..."

I too love shooting my puss.

Here is teh Pedro!!!

2199277293_96c31289ee_o.jpg

The cats look very charming. Would they look more charming with full ears? They've been cropped out of the frame in all but two of these shots.

I like the perspective of the first one in your last post, with the (enormous!) paw outstretched toward the camera.

Try to play with focusing a bit more. I usually get the focus on their nose or eyes. Are the outdoor cats?If so, try getting some shots of them outside, there's a lot more play room for you and the cat(s)!

Try to play with focusing a bit more. I usually get the focus on their nose or eyes. Are the outdoor cats?If so, try getting some shots of them outside, there's a lot more play room for you and the cat(s)!

i agree with Jrmdb3...the focus on eyes or nose is the better way,i'll try today on evening :)

The cats look very charming. Would they look more charming with full ears? They've been cropped out of the frame in all but two of these shots.

I like the perspective of the first one in your last post, with the (enormous!) paw outstretched toward the camera.

Yeah I'll try to get more ears in there.

Most reactions

Back