Cat Silhouette Triptych

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Paws is really becoming a fun cat to shoot :) Caught this silhouette set the other day and decided to try my first triptych :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

I saw that first one on your flickr, Judy, and favorited it!
I LOVE this! This is a money maker, to anyone who loves cats, because not only is it adorable, but with the silhouettes, it could be ANYone's cat!

Thanks Sharon and John! :)

Sharon, I liked them individually also but it dawned on me this morning as I scrolled through my card that they went so well together! Glad I sat on this one for once instead of posting the single shot yesterday, that's unusual for me, normally I would jump the gun and today be going well poop, shoulda waited! lol

Putting the three images together like this makes something worth seeing. On their own, I'm not really enamored of any single one, but assembled like this the effect is much better.

My one thought is that I might try and make all three blocks of ground the same size, and flat on top.

I love this! I agree that it may look better if the ground in all 3 was level.

Thanks all :)

I kinda liked the imperfections but I'm weird like that ;) I may tinker, thanks for your thoughts :)

Great job of capturing the quiddity of the feline using just two tones! I agree that making it a series is the clincher.

Thanks Paige and Matt :)

Most reactions

Back