Catch it, if you can...

Adorable!

Thank you so much Zombiesniper, she is really a cutie... I'm happy to catched her like that. Did take a lot of trying :).

Thank you so much Zombiesniper, she is really a cutie... I'm happy to catched her like that. Did take a lot of trying :).
Yeah i have tried that with my dog but failed only got my dog jumping to try to go for a stick

Yeah i have tried that with my dog but failed only got my dog jumping to try to go for a stick

Haha, I feel with you, really. It was so hard. They are so active. Everytime the shutter clicked, she was jumping towards the camera to find out what is going on. When I tried to touch her, she ran away

Haha, I feel with you, really. It was so hard. They are so active. Everytime the shutter clicked, she was jumping towards the camera to find out what is going on. When I tried to touch her, she ran away
My dog is not even a puppy but she acts crazy just like a puppy if i leave the house for one minute or anyone leaves the house for one minute she acts like we left her there for hours she gets super excited

What an excellent shot! Perfect timing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back