UrosPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Uros and I come from Slovenia . I love photography and animals , so I decided to photograph cats in black and white . I like to hear your comments and opinion about my photos. Hope you like it . :)

Click on the link bellow to see my gallery
Uroš Photography

Thanks Uroš

Welcome. I would rather you post one or two shots here so we don't have to click offsite.

Thanks for advice. Here are few of my photos.

Attachments

• mucek (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek (1 of 1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 203
  • mucek2 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek2 (1 of 1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 215
  • mucek3 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek3 (1 of 1).jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 177
  • mucek6 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek6 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 202
  • mucek7 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek7 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
Cute kitty! My favorites are 'mucek2' and 'mucek7'. For number 7, I'd personally crop it differently...

Adorable kitty, and good job capturing her (him?). Kittens don't realy sit still for very long ;)

I agree with waday - I like the last two. I think the crop is fine, but I'd be curious to see it as a square. I also like the first one for the pose and eye contact, but I for that one, I'd think it needs a little bit more room on the left side.

And Dobrodošli! My boyfriend's father is Slovenian and I've been there several times. Gorgeous country!

Last edited:
Thanks for comments. I am new in photography and I appreciate your's comments. Thanks.

Attachments

• mucek8 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek8 (1 of 1).jpg
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 204
  • mucek9 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek9 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
  • mucek10 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek10 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • mucek17 (1 of 1).jpg
    mucek17 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 194
That is a seriously cute kitten!

I really like the mood of these dark shots. As far as composition, I like the first one the best. The second one of course is great for the expression and focus, but I wish the ears weren't cut off. Same with the fourth - really great except the tail was cut off.

Awwwwwwww. You made some nice photos of a very cute kitten.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back