- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 25,394
- Reaction score
- 9,148
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent the latter part of this morning at a very prominent track & field event (Drake Relays, for those of you who follow it), taking just the D7000, 10-24 and a monopod. My mission was to take a panoramic of the event, so I left even my 'normal' zoom in the truck, as well as my long zoom.
I didn't know the Navy SEAL Leap Frogs were going to 'drop in' with the Colors of the country. So I just zoomed up to 24mm, fired away and hoped for the best.
It wasn't until I got home and opened up my PP software did I notice the USAF jump plane in the background. Cropped from full frame NEF, adjusted for color saturation, and minor cloning to remove distractions.
Kudos to those jumpers & their pilot..... they did one helluva fantastic job! [FONT="]
[/FONT]
I didn't know the Navy SEAL Leap Frogs were going to 'drop in' with the Colors of the country. So I just zoomed up to 24mm, fired away and hoped for the best.
It wasn't until I got home and opened up my PP software did I notice the USAF jump plane in the background. Cropped from full frame NEF, adjusted for color saturation, and minor cloning to remove distractions.
Kudos to those jumpers & their pilot..... they did one helluva fantastic job! [FONT="]