CC Dog park photos:

MK3Brent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Submitted for the approval, of the TPF society... I bring you: An abuse of 3rd's rule.

I was in rare form the other-day.
Been hanging out with this new friend, and decided to shoot her dogs and some others at the park.
It wasn't till post when I saw I went a little overboard with my 3rds.

Here are some edits, let me know what you like and dislike.

For sake of critique, I'll post about 4.

_FUK0013.jpg

_FUK0034.jpg

3. (I love this beagle... haha )
_FUK0043.jpg

_FUK0089.jpg

Photo 1 isn't working for me so much. The blade of grass and the dogs expression don't help the photo at all.

Photo 2 & 3 both have awesome expressions in them. 2 being the strongest dog photo you have. The expression in 3 is more funny than flattering, but what hurts it is the fact that the front leg that appears left most in the frame (right front leg) is caught straight on and has an awkward lack of depth to it. (If that makes sense)

Photo 4 is a nice capture of a female. The knee should be cropped out, and some of the vast negative space should be minimized IMO.

Photo 1 isn't working for me so much. The blade of grass and the dogs expression don't help the photo at all.

Photo 2 & 3 both have awesome expressions in them. 2 being the strongest dog photo you have. The expression in 3 is more funny than flattering, but what hurts it is the fact that the front leg that appears left most in the frame (right front leg) is caught straight on and has an awkward lack of depth to it. (If that makes sense)

Photo 4 is a nice capture of a female. The knee should be cropped out, and some of the vast negative space should be minimized IMO.
Good eye on the knee!
I'll see what that looks like. I'm wondering if that will make the elbow look chopped. (In which case I'll clone out the knee.)

_FUK0089copy_sans_knee.jpg

I agree on the beagle too, btw... but that face just makes me smile.
Wish I didn't dock his tail though. :(

_FUK0089copy_sans_knee.jpg

I agree on the beagle too, btw... but that face just makes me smile.
Wish I didn't dock his tail though. :(

This is much better. You used this crop for a much better effect. Nice work.

Yes, I agree about the beagle. The face is cute, but they just have that awkward 'stance' to them... Hopefully you can get more shots, I love beagles.

Most reactions

Back