Pixmedic's Photo Contest XI "Its a Dogs life"

OMG...so many good dogs!
but as you all know...in the end, there can be only one.
this has been an amazing month for entries, and obviously a very popular theme. i have no idea how im going to top this one (which is why there has not been a new contest posted...still trying to figure something out for the next theme)

for the first time in the history of this contest, the medic household was unable to reach unanimous consensus and it was ultimately left to me to make an executive decision via the nuclear option.

last, but certainly not least, the moment you have all been waiting for....
(drum roll please)

congratulations to @smoke665 with his wonderful beach picture.
life is certainly good when your a dog at the beach.

39601693731_75a01221f0_b.jpg

for the first time in the history of this contest, the medic household was unable to reach unanimous consensus and it was ultimately left to me to make an executive decision via the nuclear option.

last, but certainly not least, the moment you have all been waiting for....
(drum roll please)

congratulations to @smoke665 with his wonderful beach picture.
life is certainly good when your a dog at the beach.

Wow I'm humbled, thank you! There were so many good choices to pick from that I'm surprised you were able to even pick one. It's not a task I would have tackled. Thanks to Medic household for doing this.

Congrats @smoke665! Well deserved with that photo!

I'll get you in the next one :aufsmaul:

That shot was one of my favorites. She looks so happy!

Congrats, that is one fantastic shot.

Congrats @smoke665 , well deserved. I knew one thing, mine wasn't going to win. I thought yours or @CherylL was going to take it. Awesome of @pixmedic to hold these.

congrats samoke665! excellent shot - well deserved.

Congrats Smoke on winning. And thanks again to PixMedic for holding this contest and providing lots of great swag to the winner.

Congrats @smoke665 ! Wonderful pup photo. Loved the beach setting, the pup's stance, the color, shallow DOF yet the pup is in full focus. I also enjoyed seeing everyone's dogs.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

I also enjoyed seeing everyone's dogs.

I really enjoyed your "Reading Time", that was priceless. It's a shame we don't live closer, we could meet up and collaborate on ideas.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back