Changed my mind.. did not like any of them .. maybe these
fulton 110-003.jpg
fulton 112-001.jpg
fulton 139-001.jpg
will be okay

Last edited:
this one is a little better??
newark photos 075.JPG

I agree; the brown tones in the first set are.... mehhh. The last image is rather nice; very good composition and use of the road as a leading line, but it needs the green dialing back, especially in the sky.

Yes the sky is too bla.. next to so much green.. i will work on it..thank you

No, no, no... a monochrome conversion is simply taking the easy way out! Take the opportunity to improve your processing skills and work on selectively adjusting the tones in the different areas!

okay tomorrow..lol thank you

No fish eye lens ..i put up the black & white as a joke.. i will work on this one tomorrow but my editing program is not that great..but i will still try..thanks

No, no, no... a monochrome conversion is simply taking the easy way out! Take the opportunity to improve your processing skills and work on selectively adjusting the tones in the different areas!
newark photos 074-001.JPG

Color aside on the first three, what was your reason for taking the shot. What caught your eye and did you record it. If not what do you think would have made it better.

I'm not sure that you fully understand White Balance, Understanding White Balance What settings does your camera have for WB and have you researched and read how those settings affect your image? Are you saving as JPEG or Raw? If your saving JPEG it's important to understand camera setting effect on WB. If you're saving Raw files and your software supports it, you can adjust the White Balance how ever you want.

Like the others I agree the last is the most visually appealing.

Color aside on the first three, what was your reason for taking the shot. What caught your eye and did you record it. If not what do you think would have made it better.

I'm not sure that you fully understand White Balance, Understanding White Balance What settings does your camera have for WB and have you researched and read how those settings affect your image? Are you saving as JPEG or Raw? If your saving JPEG it's important to understand camera setting effect on WB. If you're saving Raw files and your software supports it, you can adjust the White Balance how ever you want.

the first ones were a total mistake to post up.. i just couldn't delete once i posted them.. i will look into my white balance settings.. i am presently using the JPEB .. usually i do raw.. this is also an old...oldest lens i have.. not that great for scenery.. thank you for your help.. i will try new settings today..

the first ones were a total mistake to post up.. i just couldn't delete once i posted them.. i will look into my white balance settings.. i am presently using the JPEB .. usually i do raw.. this is also an old...oldest lens i have.. not that great for scenery.. thank you for your help.. i will try new settings today..
Yes ..... my white balance setting was Way off......... thanks so much..

i am okay now...........thanks a bunch..............
yard 009.JPG

Yup, much improved.

Most reactions

Back