cc skintones

oliver&sophie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am adding 3 pics from a practice session for cc on their skintones. I know they are not the greatest crops, I was using my 50mm and the room was not big, so I could not back up anymore. I am not really into posed portraits or backdrops but this is what the mother wanted. These were all shot in raw and are SOOC, just resized and sharpened for web. Does the first look green and the second yellow. I just don't know anymore I have stared at them so long. I have lightroom and CS3 for editing. My next purchase is going to be a Whibal so I can set a custom white balance & I am getting my monitor calibrated. Well thanks for looking and for any info.

2956549618_bb4409a5d4.jpg

2956549634_80fa0b2131.jpg

2956549646_b051181c88.jpg

The first definitely has a green caste, the second appears slightly yellow, and the third, perhaps slightly red. A good white/grey card will make all the difference.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thanks for the reply. I am finally able to see the color casts. Even though I need to work on that having them at all. I am ordering a Whibal as we speak. Are their any way of correcting these in lightroom or CS3? Would just clicking on the whitest part of their eye correct it or do I have to add certain colors to get rid of the casts. Also, could someone recommend some calibration software? Thanks.

Most reactions

Back