BluRevo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Oslo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2008 #1 Hey guys and gals. 6 pictures I took today of a lovely day here in Norway, Enjoy! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. And the finale... Thanks for looking (And yes, i love trees)
Hey guys and gals. 6 pictures I took today of a lovely day here in Norway, Enjoy! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. And the finale... Thanks for looking (And yes, i love trees)
Scruff McGruff TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2008 #2 Nice colors! I'm not a huge fan of the first one though; there doesn't seem to be much of a focal point and the background is a bit puzzling. I really like #5, though I might have tried to get the whole staircase (on the right) in the frame and the top of the nearest lamppost in view. Thanks for posting! I can't wait for the colors around here to turn.
Nice colors! I'm not a huge fan of the first one though; there doesn't seem to be much of a focal point and the background is a bit puzzling. I really like #5, though I might have tried to get the whole staircase (on the right) in the frame and the top of the nearest lamppost in view. Thanks for posting! I can't wait for the colors around here to turn.