Cell phone image capture apps. What do you use?

Tee

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm becoming a fanboy of VSCO products and I've been using their VSCO Cam app for cell photos. You have the ability to import the images to Instagram which is nice since I'm not real keen on their trendy options. So...what do you use for cell phone picture taking?

That's what I use. If I'm going to take crappy cell phone pictures I'd might as well spice them up with vintage processing amirite? I don't like Instagram. I like some of their processing options but I dislike the social networking aspect. I find it to be stupid.

Yeah, sharing things with others is stupid. It promotes comraderie and a sense of being part of society, and other stupid chit like that. It's best not to share anything with anybody. Like they say, when you die, you take it alllllll with you!

I just use instagram... but would love to hear about what others use!
I am never without my phone...for business etc so a few pics are taken with that most days x

I’m using a few pano apps, they work wonders, sometimes when i cant be bothered merging the pics in ps, i just take out my phone!

Yeah, sharing things with others is stupid. It promotes comraderie and a sense of being part of society, and other stupid chit like that. It's best not to share anything with anybody. Like they say, when you die, you take it alllllll with you!

You seem to misunderstand that I said Instagram is stupid, not social media. Doh!

I don't understand the appeal. You take a photo, it automatically upload it to the server. And then what do you do? It's like if Flickr and Twitter combined, only with less functionality and with more pictures of food. Like I said, I like the actual photo part of the app. The whole "every photo you take must be important enough to share with the world immediately". Yeah; not my thing.

Instagram. Hipstamatic. >Good "effects" filters.

Camera + Pro. NOW THIS IS THE #1 app for smart phone camera utility....THIS IS THE ONLY APP many people will want or need. I use it. It's on the list of top 10 apps that Popular Photography & Imaging magazine oput out last year. It has a GREAT feature called Big Button, which turns any spot on the picture area into the shutter release. AND, even more important than Big Button, it has an anti-shake, motion-sensitive "shake elimination system" that truly works! Also has grid lines. THis allows you to pull out the phone, and take ONE,single shot,even at slow speeds and KNOW the shot will not be blurred due to camera motion. Camera + Pro is the single most-useful smart phone app I have ever seen. I LOVE IT.

It can also "add video capture" capability to older-gen iPhones that can not shoot video natively. Seriously.

Fast Camera. Also has a variable setting interval timer feature. Turns the iPhone into a high-speed camera, if needed, if desired. Gets the camera shooting "NOW!" as well. Shoot up to 800 frames per minute at VGA. Offers export of still frames to video as an optional feature.

Pho.to Lab,it has more than 450 awesome effects for your photos to easily create fun photo montages and photo collages, cool contact icons, animated photo effects, virtual postcards and phone wallpapers! Some effects use face detection technology to let you switch the face and create amazing face montages! What's more, you can add your own text, set the resulting image as a contact icon or wallpaper, save it to the phone memory or SD card. You can easily send the resulting picture as an MMS or post it on Facebook and Twitter!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back