What's new

Cell phone self portrait

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing around with the camera on my cell and I can't believe how well my camera on my phone takes pics.

profilepic-1.jpg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww193/Missdayz/profilepic-1.jpg
 
what phone do you have?
 
LG Dare. I normally shoot with my D300, but the other day I was messing with my phone and voila!

I did a little vignetting on Photobucket but other than that this is what came out.
 
Oh, and my light source was natural. It was snowing out and I was standing at my sliding glass door.
 
Throw out the D300!
 
My sony ericsson Xperia takes amazing photos.
As did my SE K800i with the XENON flash.
 
My sony ericsson Xperia takes amazing photos.
As did my SE K800i with the XENON flash.


SE W810i FTW ;)

Sony has some great cameras on their phones

that LG seems to do pretty well too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom