djportalatin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.danieljportalatin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Looks like you pushed those colors a bit. :)

Still, very nice.

Hard to beat Central Park in Autumn. The first two are the best, imo. The next to last with the sun flare needs to go.

KenC said:
Hard to beat Central Park in Autumn. The first two are the best, imo. The next to last with the sun flare needs to go.

Sun flare photo removed! lol. I actually wasn't too fond of it in the first place.

I thought the sunflare one was interesting, actually.

Never make your decisions on life based upon what one person on the internet says.

The last one is so unrealistic. Looks like in a game. Still a very nice picture!

I like the first of each set the most. The very first is a classic shot. The colors are unrealistic, but kind of nice.

My favorite is the first photo in the second set; beautiful! I'd rank the very last photo right up there with it except that the color saturation has been pushed a little too far for *my* liking.

THANK you for posting 'nice' photos of NY! My husband just can't believe the city is this beautiful. I was born there but only lived there 2 yrs. now all my cousins are there, and I love the city!
great captures.
Nancy

NancyMoranG said:
THANK you for posting 'nice' photos of NY! My husband just can't believe the city is this beautiful. I was born there but only lived there 2 yrs. now all my cousins are there, and I love the city!
great captures.
Nancy

Thanks for the kind words Nancy and I'm glad you and your husband enjoyed the pics. NY is more beautiful then most people know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back