What's new

Central Virginia Countryside

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bedfordcounty0592.jpg
 
I like the scene; I'm undecided on the treatment however, it seems just a trifle artificial.

You might be right. I'll post the original later tonight if I get time and let you see it as the camera saw it without much post processing. Sometimes we can get a little carried away with the buttons.
 
Beautiful! I like all of it, treatment included. Whereabouts in VA was this taken? I'm on the Lynchburg end of things.
 
Beautiful! I like all of it, treatment included. Whereabouts in VA was this taken? I'm on the Lynchburg end of things.

Off 122 in Bedford county. I'm in Lynchburg too. It was at the Henderson Furniture parking lot before they moved to Forest.

As promised earlier, here is the original, untouched photo. Not very pretty is it.

bedfordcountyoriginalIMG_0592.jpg
 
Last edited:
Off 122 in Bedford county. I'm in Lynchburg too. It was at the Henderson Furniture parking lot before they moved to Forest.

I thought it looked familiar!! I've always wanted to stop there and take pictures - especially with some of the gorgeous sunsets we've been having. Might just have to do it now.

I like your processed version much better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom