Challenge: Show Us Where You Live- 5 Photos Only!

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone suggested this type of thing, so I decided to get it started. The challenge is to show us where you live, city, town, state in 5 photos. What is most important in your area? What represents your area? What are popular areas in your area? Questions like that. The tricky part is condensing it into 5 photos!

Eric.

P.S. I'll start working on this one myself. :)

Not the best photo I have of my city, but the one with the most city in it.
IMG_4209.jpg

The most typical photo of it I have.
IMG_3651.jpg

This is my butcher. He has great lamb meat.
IMG_3855.jpg

The Maritime Museum.
IMG_4202B.jpg

Incomplete series without a bicycle in it somewhere.
IMG_1183.jpg

I could go on for ever posting photos but you said not more then 5 shots.
I love this city and I never thought I'd ever say that before I moved here 4 years ago.

Looking forward to your cities.

EXCELLENT job Jeroen!!!! Love those pics (really cool lighting in several of them). And love the 'challenge'.... I hope everyone joins in to show off their respective towns/cities/environs. Gonna get in on this one myself!

Is it for "cities" only????
Then I must pass....... :(

I could go on for ever posting photos but you said not more then 5 shots.
I love this city and I never thought I'd ever say that before I moved here 4 years ago.

Looking forward to your cities.

I love Amsterdam. I had a great time when I went to visit. people were great too!

EXCELLENT job Jeroen!!!! Love those pics (really cool lighting in several of them). And love the 'challenge'.... I hope everyone joins in to show off their respective towns/cities/environs. Gonna get in on this one myself!

cant wait. toronto is one city I want to visit. convince me!! :)

As I understand it, I go out and take the pics now (= wintertime). Or am I supposed to dig up shots (possibly taken in the summer) that show off my hometown?

The scan quality on these isn't the best, but here's my go

47th St Intermodal Terminal

Reflection of the Harold Washington Library

State Street

Celtic Fest

Skyline from North Ave. Beach

Downtown from Pier 66:
DSC_0057_EDIT_SHOW.jpg

what seems to be 50% of the downtown population:
DSC_0140_show.jpg

The Sound:
DSC_0041_TPF.jpg

Pikes Market:
DSC_0063_SMALL.jpg

And of course, the Space Needle (i'm mad that I blew out the sky, but it's not bad for a drive by freeway shot):
DSC_0110_show.jpg

I moved to Seattle in September, so you can imagine that i've taken a few pictures of it.

Corinna, you can post your town too! City, town, or state I think it says in my intro. :D

Anty, you can post either pictures you have taken in the past or ones you want to go take now! Either is fine! :D

Great posts so far! I live in a small tourist town and am thinking what I should include in my series!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back