Challenging!

Rebekah5280

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I did a sibling shoot - 5, 3 and 5 months. Individual shots came out just fine. When I got them all together... arrrg! This is the group shot that came out the best (all of them looking at me, without any hands in their faces or baby eating sisters hair).

Opinions? I'm thinking too much dead space? I tried to get sister to tuck her head and position her body so all their heads met in the middle, but by the time she understood what I meant, 3 yr old brother was done!

Should I crop differently?

264446_211120878923261_194246530610696_487025_4704561_n.jpg

I don't know why I love doing baby/kid photography so much! After every shoot I feel defeated! haha especially with the two-year olds!!
Maybe its because I get to play with the kids for an hour :) And because they are so expressive once you crack their shell. :)

I love this shot! I tend to prefer to let the kids play and just shoot away... I usually get the best shots when I think they're going to be ridiculous *ie. someone's hand in front of someone else's face, that kind of thing. I like the crop on it... I think if you tried to crop down to faces the space between the girl and older boy would be too awkward. Great work!

Thank you. :) I like it too. I tried a couple different crops, and this is the one I ended up going with. I just got the prints back from the session, this one was blown up and it is going to look nice in a frame. :)

Most reactions

Back