Changing Lenses

Sorry.. I noticed I posted in the wrong forum. I will repost in the beginners topic.

Don't repost, let the thread get moved.

Get a Sigma 18-250 and don't worry about swapping lenses :)

Fact is, all sensors at some point will get dirty and will have to be cleaned. You can take it in (~$40 I think) or get a kit and do it yourself, it's not as scary as you might think.

Enjoy it, sounds like you're doing everything you can to minimize the amount of dust/debris that could get in there - it will need cleaning eventually, no matter how careful you are or how well the internal system works.

Don't repost, let the thread get moved.

Get a Sigma 18-250 and don't worry about swapping lenses :)

Fact is, all sensors at some point will get dirty and will have to be cleaned. You can take it in (~$40 I think) or get a kit and do it yourself, it's not as scary as you might think.

Enjoy it, sounds like you're doing everything you can to minimize the amount of dust/debris that could get in there - it will need cleaning eventually, no matter how careful you are or how well the internal system works.

Think about it! If he gets that lens he can throw away both of his other glass! :D I'd recommend getting the nifty-fifty! (Canon 50mm 1.8)

Most reactions

Back