Chat up lines

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chat up lines are probably the hardest things to get right...so what are your chat up lines?
Yes this is another game...and yes im bored...but id like to here all your chat up lines...and especially if any girls use chat up lines on guys.

So...chat up away! :D

Nice Pants, Can i see 'em on the floor?

Nice Shoes, wanna f*ck? (this one has worked for a mate of mine...serious!)

I'll think of some others as time passes. :)

do you wash your pants in windex? cause i can really see my self in them.

(looks for clothing tags on female) female : "what are you doing" male : "looking for the made in heaven tag"

And my favorite...i think this came from Joshua Tree(maybe voodoo) "DOES THIS SMELL LIKE ETHER TO YOU?"

md

MDowdey said:
And my favorite...i think this came from Joshua Tree(maybe voodoo) "DOES THIS SMELL LIKE ETHER TO YOU?"

md

:lol: Yup, that was Voods and I would have fallen for it! :lmao:

When I was at College my American tutor was fond of: As long as I've got a face, honey, you've got somewhere to sit.

'What's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this' is an old favourite.

Actually it seems to be not what you say but what you look like and how you say it that makes the difference. If someone likes the look of you you can say just about anything and it will work (with the exception of 'you look just like my Mum'. I actually heard a guy say that once. The girl chinned him).

"hey my tongue needs a company, and yours is very attractive"
:D:D

" You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions??"

Now lets get one thing straight here....i've never used this pick up line. ever.

vixenta said:

Now lets get one thing straight here....i've never used this pick up line. ever.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much! ;)

vixenta said:
haha, i have no idea what you're talking about..
Hey! You're Scottish. You just chin the guy and carry him back to your place. (The chat-up line 'Hey you. Has your mother got a sewing machine?' normally accompanies this)

Hertz, you're going to hold this scottish thing against me forever, aren't you? :D

vixenta said:
Hertz, you're going to hold this scottish thing against me forever, aren't you? :D

Just like his grudge with Canon users. :lol:

"Those pants look really tight! How do i get into them?"

Male: Can I buy you a drink?

Female: Bourbon on the rocks!

Male: *grabs the ice out of the glass, drops it on the floor and crushes it with his shoe*, Now that we've broken the ice - What was your name?

:lol: :lol:

vixenta said:

why not - would probably work on me :twisted: but then again a Glasgow accent goes a long way (I got in sooo much trouble last time I was in Glasgow)

Actually - As I remember in Glasgow, no one bothered with chat up lines, definitely a caveman/woman thing going on there

"That dress looks great on you, but it would look better on the floor in my bedroom"

or

"I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

or

(Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Let's get you out of these wet clothes.

Most reactions

Back