D Davehimself TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2007 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2007 #1 how is it?
R Relic123 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2007 #2 This definitely could have been an HDR to me, but I like the color and composition of the image.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 25, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This is one lovely early morning colour, everything's so purple. Nice! And the repetition of those plants sticking out of the water sure adds to the view a lot! Where does the halo around the hill come from, I wonder?
This is one lovely early morning colour, everything's so purple. Nice! And the repetition of those plants sticking out of the water sure adds to the view a lot! Where does the halo around the hill come from, I wonder?